Q Mobile With I Phone Shape


Q-Mobile is Pakistan's no 1 selling smart phone brand. Q mobile was not so popular before launching their Android mobile phone series or noir. Q mobile produces high quality mobile phones with low price budget. If we talk about Pakistan then it was so easy for a middle class person to buy android mobile phone in Pakistan but q mobile made it easy by launching their noir series. Every android phone that is launched by Q-Mobile became so famous among young generation mostly students.

    Q mobile launched a new new Q Mobile With I Phone Shape. It is just launched and I think that this Q Mobile With I Phone Shape will also get most popularity like other models.

The name of this Q Mobile With I Phone Shape is  "Q mobile Noir A65"

The Mobile that is launched by Q mobile having samelarity with I phone


 Original picture of  Q Mobile With I Phone Shape is attached,

Specification Table of Q Mobile With I Phone Shape ( Noir A65)

  • Dimension         127 x 65 x 9.6 mm  
  • OS Android      4.2 (Jelly Bean)  
  •  Processor     1.2 GHz Dual Core
  •  Memory 4GB built-in, 512MB RAM, microSD card (supports up to 32GB) 
  • Camera         3MP with LED flash, Video, 2ndary VGA camera for video calling  
  • Price  Price in Rs: 9,900    Price in USD: $101  

Reviews: Q Mobile With I Phone Shape

     I used this Q Mobile With I Phone Shape. there is no special quality in this phone but I think it is very special phone because it shape is very awesome and it looks like I phone. I did not satisfy about its Camera Result. Camera Result is so bad like other noir mobile phones ( A2 lite A2 classic, A8, A50). Q-Mobile brand could be word's no1 mobile phone brand if they will serious about Camera. The main fault of every Q-Mobile phone is Camera. camera result is not so good every in Z-series launched by Q Mobile.
   The processing power of  I phone shape Q mobile phone is so good. It means that you can enjoy Most famous games in this model. I tried Subway Surface, Tample Run2 and Moto GP the gaming performance of Q Mobile With I Phone Shape( Noir A65) is not bad.
  As I already mentioned that the most attractable quality in this phone is it's shape. The dimensions of this i phone shape q mobile phone is fare. and it is easy to handle and easy to use. 
  The internal storage is also very good. 4GB internal storage is enough to store Music, Pictures and Apps.
Phone also supports upto 32GB external Memory Card. It means that you can increase storage capacity of your i phone shaped q mobile phone( Noir A65) by inserting memory card. but I think you will have not to  face storage problem without memory card because 4GB is internal memory.Q Mobile With I Phone Shape( Noir A65) is overall best android phone for Students, Businessman, Music Lovers and Gamers. The price of i phone shaped q mobile phone( Noir A65) is also affordable and manageable for every class of person. price is not so high. I think that it's price is nothing at cost of it;s shape. So try this model and share your own experience with us freely. Don't forget to post your opinion. 

0 comments: