World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone

The demand of  android mobile phones is increasing day by day and price as well. Now, prices of ordinary android mobile phones are so far that even a middle class man can't afford it. I think the standard price of an android mobile phone could be about 150$, not sure it could be extended probably. There are also many android mobile phones available in the market which have much more price like Galaxy S4 etc. We can't strike on  the price of these android phones , because they are also providing good features. So the main object is to debate how a body who have no frequently money can buy a smart phone which having all features.
 Where problems occur, Solutions produce mechanically. There are many mobile phones companies which have designed cheaper smart phones, they also claim that there are all the basic functions in their phone which are essential. But they are fake in their claim. I tried many cheaper smart phones but I never contented with any  of them. Most of them have low RAM or ROM or Processor. All of  my experience was not satisfactorily. 
I am just here to introduce  World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone which I used as well. as I said I have experience of this phone so on first hand I will introduce World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone along with that I will  share my experience related to this phone.

World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone is Made by Q mobile . The name of this model is Q Mobile Noir X2 . Released in 2015. 

World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone

Specifications of  World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone

Dimension: 119 x 62.5 x 11.2mm
Available colors: Only Black
Camera: 2 MP( Camera is not too good)
Display size: 3.5"
SIM spots : Dual Sim
OS: Android 4.4(KitKat)
Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core (Excellent)
RAM : 512 MB
Other Features of World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone
  • Wifi Connectivity 
  • Bluetooth Connectivity 
  • HTML Browser
  • Fastest Internet Connectivity 
  • Dual Sim
 Price Of World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone : 52USD , 5200PKR in Pakistan. it is surprising that there is no any android phone available in the market having same price and same features like it.
This phone is best for gaming and internet browsing as well. But as it mentioned in specifications table that Camera quality is not  exceptional. So that's why it is not finest for photography or video making. Best for socializing you could install social messengers like Whatsapp, Facebook, Line, Viber etc. It is also being said by some users that it is possible to install heavy games in it like Subway surf. it is also a benefit for game lovers.


  Users views on World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone

Akram Hussain(Islambad)

   "I bought this phone in early of 2015. My basic purpose was just socializing which was contented by this phone. There is a flash light in this phone which helps me to find something at night. It is also according to my budget as I can't furnish money to buy an expensive android phone. Openly this is  World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone"

  Majid Khalil ( Student)

 " I am a student and I buy this phone with my pocket money . I suggest everyone who can't afford expensive phones should buy this World's Cheapest Android Mobile Phone. Thank you."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

but i think it is available only in local markets of Pakistan. how we can buy it in USA?

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Vijay from Chennai. I am technology freak. I did Android mobile application development course at Fita academy, this is very useful for me to make a bright career in IT industry. So If you looking for best Android Training Institutes in Chennai please visit fita academy.

Regards..
Android Training in Chennai

Jannysimon said...

Where could I get this phone if we do Price Comparison according to this phone features than this phone is really cheapest phone I had ever use. I just want to have this.

Waleed Ahmad said...

Jannysimon this phone is available only in the local markets of Pakistan. If you are from outside Pakistan you may place order online.